Direct link: https://careers.morpheusone.com/
Morpheus One is in stealth mode, a temporary state of secretiveness, which means you will find very little information about us on the internet. Mission & Impact
- Morpheus is building the World's most intuitive, integrated & intelligent commerce platform
- Personalizing experiences for 100M unique shoppers per month from 163+ countries
- Empowering 200,000 brands and creators to scale within minutes and no-code
- Customer needs come before anything else
- 24/7/365 Live Chat in 11 languages
- Every employee, even engineers, communicate regularly with our customers
- Silicon Valley startup with a team of 30+ people in 9 countries across 4 continents
- Physical offices in North America & East Asia
- Distributed teams across Africa, Europe and South America
- Actively hiring globally, with some region-specific remote positions. Check them out below 👇
- Competitive salaries based on merit & experience
- Stock options for senior & lead roles
- Company sponsored perks for learning, wellness, co-working space, and home office upgrade.
- Insurance Coverage (US & Taiwan)
Even Better Culture
- Flexible work culture: remote, office or both.
- Flat organization: you get 100% ownership of your deliverables.
- Making impactful decisions. Something you can only get when working with a startup team that values your opinions.
- Growth opportunities: peer mentorship, learning courses, and new openings/responsibilities as we are expanding.
- Virtual parties & celebrations: we bond outside of work in Happy Hours, workshops, and 1:1 coffee chats
- Our kitties and puppies. They make frequent appearances on our daily Zoom stand-ups.👇
|Roles||Team||of hires||Seniority||Hiring locations||Priority|
Interested in Applying?
- Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Briefly tell us about:
- How you found us/ this position
- What you are looking for in your next position/ team
- Your desired salary (if any)
- Include links to your portfolio (product/design), GitHub/StackOverflow (engineering), case study (UX/Growth)
- Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
- To learn more about our interview process, check out our Interview Guide