This a long-term, fully remote position.
We are a product company, and we are hiring globally.
Hiring globally for this position
Tech stack: Ruby on Rails + PostgreSQL + GraphQL + REST
Nice to have: Kafka + Clickhouse
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure backend services with Ruby on Rails
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineers, AI scientists, and product manager to create user-focused experiences
- Be a self-starter and a team player keen on mentoring others and growing your own skill set within a fast paced environment
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- 5+ years of full-time professional experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, RESTful and GraphQL
- Ability to write high performance production quality code
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applications, such as well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, and efficient algorithms.
- [Nice to have] Experience in SaaS, e-commerce, or tech startup
- Competitive salary offers based on experience
- Annual bonuses, paid vacations, and on-going learning opportunities
- Other company-sponsored perks
🌑 About Us
Read more about our team and other vacancies here
👋 Interested in joining us?
- Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. Briefly tell us about:
- How you found us/ this position
- What you are looking for in your next position/ team
- Your desired salary (if any)
- Include links to your portfolio (product/design), GitHub/StackOverflow (engineering), case study (UX/Growth)
- Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
- To learn more about our interview process, check out our Interview Guide